Department of Veterans Affairs – Approved provider for Social Work (General) to the Veterans community. Fees as per DVA/Medicare fee structure (Provider No. 9875071w)
Medicare – Medicare Provider for - 3 Social Work counselling sessions (bulk billed) Non-Directive Peri-Natal counselling. Women in the peri-natal stages of pregnancy provision of counselling, to review options, planning, mental health, issues regarding family/planning, conflict, payments etc.
Contract rate for Social Work Services to Government funded Community Service Providers:
- per consultation $100 + 10% GST (Including travel costs)
- Individual Counselling $85 + 10% GST (per session approx. 1 hour)
- Clinic consultations or home visits (Home visits can incur a mileage cost over 15 km)
- No Medicare rebate is available for private counselling/advice, however Pensioners/Healthcare card holders receive a discount on this rate.
- *Assessment/Reports/Consultancy $195 per hour (incl GST)
- Aged Care Advice/Advocacy/referral $240 per consultation
*AASW recommended fee
- Relaxation sessions/therapy strategies for stress relief/pain relief/anxiety.
Group: $25 per session - 4 sessions $95.00
Individual: $30 per session (ex GST)
External presentations of sessions to larger groups available - cost provided on application. .
For private fees: Full payment of fees is required at the time of, or prior to, appointment. Payments by cash, eftpos, or bank transfer.